Saturday, November 15, 2014

Autumn 2014

Over the last two months or so, I've been taking some photos for this one blog post in particular. I did this last year so I will leave a link HERE; its so cool because I've taken a lot of pictures of the same trees which is really weird thinking that its been a whole year since then. I've taken more than I did last year but I did still want to include more, but time sort of ran out. Its been very gloomy and rainy in the last few weeks so I definitely think winter is on its way. I'm really happy with the ones that I did manage to get though so let's have a little look.
I started taking photos at the start of September when the leaves were just starting to turn yellow and now, they are a very orange/brown colour which I think looks so beautiful in photos. The photos above are from a wall that has been covered with leaves; I walk past it everyday for school but it was only on this specific day that I noticed the redness of certain leaves, so I thought I would document its beauty.
The pictures above are probably my favourite ones I've taken because they just came out looking so good. Another thing is that they symbolise where I live; I've walked past those trees thousands of times and never really thought how pretty they actually are until I took the photos.
I think Autumn is so underrated as a season, it really is. The colours are just so incredibly beautiful and I love taking pictures of the trees and the leaves. I'm actually really happy that I took the photos over a few months because I just think it makes the photos have more of a range I guess.
Like I said, I was going to take more but within the last few weeks, the weather has suddenly changed from being slightly chilly to just plain cold. It's also been very windy and miserable looking outside which I doubt would have made good photos. I was very picky about what condition I wanted to have pictures from (it had to be sunny or at least not pouring down with rain). Now, its always so cloudy that any photos I would have wanted just wouldn't look good so I decided to just remain with the photos I had already taken.
 
 
Well that's about it for me this time, I am trying to write more, I PROMISE. I have a million ideas for my blog but I just don't the time to actually do it. If I'm not doing Sixth Form work, I'm doing UCAS things, or searching for a job or looking after my cousins, there's a 99% chance I'm sleeping. Sorry about that, folks. Anyway, if you want to follow my blog, you can. You can read my last post by clicking the link below:


Tayla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment