Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Christmas Countdown

Can I just start off by saying that its December which means it's almost CHRISTMAS. For some reason this year, I've really got into the spirit of it; I think its because it's my last Christmas before I go off to university so I'm almost desperate to make it a good'un. 
Now this will only be a really quick post because I just wanted to announce that I will be posting every single day of the last week before Christmas, so the 18th to the 25th of December. I want to do this not only for you guys, but for myself. I feel like if I can accomplish this, then it gives me more incentive to get into the excitement of the holidays as well as do some cool festive activities.
 
I'm in the process of planning what I'm going to be blogging about for the week but to warn you, it will all be Christmas themed obviously. I would love to hear any suggestions about what I should write about in case you want to see anything specifically but generally I am going to go ALL OUT (or as much as I can at least). I'm talking my favourite Christmas songs, gift ideas as well as a few cheeky surprises if all goes to plan.
 
If you would like to follow my blog then you can and I will leave last week's post below if you want to have a little read of it.
 
 
Tayla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment