Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Favourites 2014

Since its the end of January, I thought I'd better write a post on my monthly favourites so far. There haven't actually been a lot but I have enjoyed every single one of them so its probably best I get started. So let's go!


Makeup Products:

Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner: I was given this as part of a eyeliner set from my mom for Christmas and I was just going to continue to use my Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner until I'd finished. But for some reason, I just felt like a bit of a change I don't know why. I tried out all of the eyeliners from the set and I liked them all, so I doubt I'm ever going to have to buy some myself because I've got loads now. I might do a full review on that set soon because I think its a really good product in general. I've just had a look online at the price of just this liquid eyeliner and it was only about £4 which I think is brilliant.

Nail Products:

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails: I love this soooo much. I've only just starting using it even though I know I've had it for months, maybe even years. It sounds really stupid but I've just never thought about it so I would complain that my nails were smudged because it took too long to dry, and just not use it. Now this spray dries my nail varnish so quickly, like within 60 seconds or so. Now one thing that I have found that it does, is that sometimes when you paint your nails a bright colour, after a day or so, the colour starts to fade and it doesn't look right. This spray keeps the colour for longer which I like so I think its a good product. Again, its pretty cheap so I think its a great product to invest in if you, like me, are too impatient to wait for your nails to dry.

Face Products:

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser: I feel like my mom bought something from the Clean & Clear collection a few years ago when I had just started getting all spotty and everything. I obviously didn't use it at all because I didn't really see the importance of skin care when I was like 12 or so. Now, my skin has been okay for years but these last few months have just been awful for my face. So, I have decided to cleanse twice a day, NO EXCUSES. I've actually seen the benefits in the last few weeks and I just feel better as well knowing that I have done all I can to help my poor skin.


TV:

The Tomorrow People: This is an American TV about people with powers and them having to hide from those who want to hunt them. I have really gotten into it lately, there has only been a few episodes because it takes forever for UK channels to play them. I mean, sometimes a series in America might have already ended before it starts over here, I mean what the hell? I have to fight the urge not to look up what happens on Wikipedia because I have absolutely no patience, as we have already established.
 
Feel free to check out my last blog post: Top Five Beauty Tips



No comments:

Post a Comment