Saturday, July 19, 2014

END OF SCHOOL

Yesterday was my last day at Sixth Form until September and I have to say, it felt AMAZING. Walking out of those gates and seeing that blue sky was just magical.

This summer I'm going to try to do as much as possible; I want to hang out with my friends, do some olunteering and just try to have some relax, especially before my results come through. I also want to start blogging more, like I did last year, because I really REALLY enjoy writing about what I've been up to and such things. I think this is a good way of storing memories and I like the idea of being able to read everything back and thinking, 'wow, that was incredible'.

Now as far as I'm concerned, I have 26 days and countingbefore I find out my grades but until then, I am going to have FUN. This is my last summer before I decide what university and as much as that scares me, I am so ready for it.

Feel free to follow my blog to find out what I'm going to be doing this summer because I'm absolutely determined to make it a good one. Care to join me?


Check out my last post: Higher Education Fair - where I told you about my day talking to university representatives

No comments:

Post a Comment