Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer

I've wanted to write a brief post for the last few weeks, and so every day on my way home from Sixth Form, I was looking for things that remind me of summer. The weather in the UK right now is pretty hot and so everyone is just enjoying it, including my mother who is literally outside sunbathing right now. Anyway, this post won't be a lot of writing or anything, just a small collection of photos that make me think of this beautiful season.

 I was on the hunt for pretty flowers that I could take photos off and I was literally only 2 streets away from my house before I found some.
 
 
They were so beautiful, I really REALLY wish I had a better camera so that you could see how vibrant the flowers were. The purple colour in the photo above was absolutely gorgeous. 
 
 
 
 
You can read my last blog post: END OF SCHOOL - where I write about my delight at finishing Sixth Form for the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment