Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October Favourites 2014

I thought I would write a little post about my favourite things in October. I will admit that I've had these on my list for ages and I was going to include them in last month's favourites, but I had only been liking them for a week or so at the time so I decided to push them into this blog post. But the bright side of this is that it means that I am very confident in the products because I've been using, and liking them, consistently for ages. So let's get going!


Body Products:
Zoella beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion: I ordered this online pretty much the first day it came out and I have to say that I am SO happy I did. I use it after I have a bath and it just makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. The name 'Creamy Madly Dreamy' is so perfect because its such a thick body lotion that it really makes you feel like its doing goodness. I think it feels even better because its Zoe Sugg's product, a youtuber that I've been watching for years. Her blog is one of the reasons that inspired me to create my own and so I feel very proud when I see her products on the shelf of Superdrug. I completely recommend using the body lotion and I've even bought the Soak Opera bath soak and shower cream which I will no doubt be reviewing in my next monthly favourites. I also wanted to buy the fizz bar but I have not been able to find it in my local Superdrug, I'm guessing because its been sold out. This is my second time buying the Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion and once I've used that, I will definitely be purchasing it again. The best thing about it is that its so affordable for the quality which is just perfect for me.

Makeup Products:
SEVENTEEN Make Your Mark Eyeliner Pen: Now I only really starting using this because I just felt like a bit of a change when it came down to my eyeliner. Its really quick and easy to use when is perfect for school because I really don't have a lot of time in the morning. That's basically why I chose to put it in my favourites because it literally takes 10 seconds to do each eye which is all I need from an eyeliner, especially just one that I use for school. I would recommend this for anyone who has just started wearing eyeliner or needs something quick that gets the job done.

TV shows:
Glue: This TV show has probably been my favourite new programme in absolutely ages. I mean, its SO good. Its made by the same people who created the Skins which I loved and its kind of the same style of show. It also makes me think of Misfits which I really enjoyed as well, I don't know if these people did that too but that's another similiar show that I loved. There's loads of suspense, sex and secrets and I've really got into it recently. There's only been a few episodes out so far but I'm actually obsessed with it, its so great. The only thing I would say is that its probably for older teens, young adults I guess, because like I said, there is a lot of sort of swearing, drugs and things like that. Its on E4 and you can catch up on 4oD if you live in the UK; I don't know where or even if you can watch it anywhere else in the world. Anyway, there's a lot of young actors in it, some of who I've seen in other things but there are some that I've never seen and have been very impressed with everything that they've done. I would absolutely recommend watching it if you can, especially if you liked Skins as I've mentioned.

Games:
Temple Run 2: I've only started playing this game since I got my Kindle Fire HD but I'm literally obsessed. I don't know why because I'm not usually into games as I've mentioned before, but this one is different for me. I play like 10 games in a row and its becoming such a problem because I'm not getting enough work done which is ridiculous. I would suggest anyone downloading it if you have a spare few hours in the day that you need to fill. It's a free app which is good as well because I refuse to spend any money at all on a game.



So that's all of my favourites for this month. I would love it if you would follow my blog because I really try to write as often as possible. Anyway, the link to my last post is below if you fancy reading that!
Tayla xx


No comments:

Post a Comment