Thursday, May 07, 2015

#RoyalBaby2

This is the second blog post that I have dedicated to a Royal Baby. The first one being Prince George of course and now his little sister Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. It's kind of crazy because I wrote a blog post about George's birth and to think almost 2 years later, I'm writing another one about Charlotte. She was born on the 2nd of May 2015 at 8:34am and within a few hours, I read somewhere that she is one of the most powerful women in the world, which is INSANE if you think about it.
 
  
I just wanted to say Congratulations to both Kate and Will for producing another beautiful little baby. Like I said the first time, I know some people aren't really into the Royals but I really am. I think they are incredible people to lead this country, not just in terms of the monarchy but as traditional British symbol for the rest of the world to view, I think they are just perfect for it.
 
I always think about my life in terms of big events like this, I want to know where I'm going to be, the person I'm going to be, when Prince George or Princess Charlotte comes into power. It's really something to think about, isn't it?
 
 
Tayla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment