Monday, June 01, 2015

REVIEW: 'Bad Blood' by Taylor Swift

I've written a few music video reviews on Taylor Swift but it's just because she is absolutely KILLIN' it recently. I've always thought she's an incredible artist and her last few singles have just proved that, they really have. For those of you who don't know, how I have no idea since its been all over everywhere, but Taylor Swift recently released her music video for 'Bad Blood', a song which is reportedly about fellow pop singer Katy Perry. Now, I don't really care whether it is about her or not, because it is such an incredible song.
 

The video is completely different to everything Taylor has ever done, all of which I love, yet I have to say that this music video may be her best one yet. It starts off with Taylor aka Catastrophe fighting a load of bad guys with Selena Gomez aka Arsyn, until she double crosses her. The rest of the video shows Taylor rounding up her army, a whole host bad-ass of female celebrities, to help her defeat Arsyn. The video has loads of action and is very heavily female orientated, featuring celebrities such as Lena Dunham, Karlie Kloss, Jessica Alba, Cara Delevigne, Ellie Goulding and many MANY more.









 
'Bad Blood' has been out for just over two weeks now and I have listened to it on REPEAT which is probably why it has over 116 million views. That is absolutely insane but I have to say that Taylor deserves it. Her '1989' album has received so much praise and I know that she's only going to get better and BETTER.

#RoyalBaby2

Tayla xx


PS. Taylor Swift's last three singles have been reviewed by me so I thought that I would leave a little link to them just in case anyone wants to read them. I still listen to both of them and its been months since they've been released which just PROVES how great the songs are.

REVIEW: 'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift

REVIEW: 'Style' by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment