Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Exams: Stressed or Relaxed?

Now, I'm writing this blog post while I really should be studying for my exams, oops. I'll get started in a bit but first I wanted to write a blog post because there are a lot of people out there currently studying for exams, nervous about their results later this summer. I only have 2 exams left and even though I am slightly anxious, I know that I will be able to look back on this time and know that I have done everything I possibly could have done.  Some friends of mine manage to get A*'s without even trying whereas other people revise for months and only manage to scrape a C.

It's not about grades at the end of the day, it's about being able to say that you have tried your hardest. That's probably why I'm not as stressed out as I should be; I know that I have tried and that's all I can do. It doesn't matter if you don't get the highest grades or the best marks, as long as you can say that you revised and focused on the task in hand, then it's fine.


Good luck to everyone sitting exams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment