Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer 2013 here I come!!!

There's no point to this blog post, I just wanted to update everyone on what's been happening lately :)

So, where do I start? All of my exams are over and thank God for that!:) I've been revising every day and now I can't wait to just sit back and relax in the sun (if we ever get any, haha). I've got my work experience soon and I'm super nervous yet really excited. It should be good because not only am I working with my friends, but it'll be a good experience that I can put on my CV. It sounds really weird saying but I think it should be really cool:)

I've got my exam results coming up as well but until then, I'm going to be working on my blog, hanging out with friends and family, just generally having fun before the craziness of Sixth Form starts in September. To those still finishing exams: stay focused and good luck! The rest of the summer is OURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment