Sunday, November 03, 2013

UPDATE NOVEMBER 2013

It's November. Like how? Just how? I mean, this year has gone so quick and I'm about to go back Sixth Form to start my second half term tomorrow, boo. I just don't want to go back. I woke up today at half 11 and immediately regretted it since I need to wake FIVE, yes FIVE HOURS, earlier tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to cope. Luckily, I've done all my work and haven't left it to the last minute like some of my friends so I can relax for the rest of the day.

I want to apologise firstly for not writing a post in a few weeks, my laptop charger has suddenly broke so I haven't been able to do anything. I started a post on Halloween but didn't get to finish it because of said laptop charger. My mom ordered me a new one but until then, I'm just going to have use hers to do my work.

Now, when I started this blog, I posted pretty much twice a week because it was before I started Sixth Form and I had plenty of free time. Then, when I did start finally started, I was basically only writing a post once a week because I was getting so busy. It started becoming a thing where I would leave it longer and longer between each posts and I really hated that. I want to make sure that I do write once a week at LEAST because its something that I do enjoy doing. I want to try and manage my workload a lot better in these next few weeks, not just so I can write on this blog but for the sake of my own sanity I think. There's nothing better than having the satisfaction of being about to relax knowing that everything you need to do is DONE. So lets have the rest of the day to ourselves and RELAX...

No comments:

Post a Comment