Sunday, December 01, 2013

November Favourites 2013

I've decided that I'm only going to do my monthly favourites when I have a good handful of things that I've been enjoying. That's why I didn't do one for October because I didn't really use anything new and if I did, I started it at the end of the month and decided to push it into this Favourites post. So lets get started, it might be a long one so I apologise right now.. Enjoy.

Makeup Products:

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24hr in Intense Black: I don't actually know how long I've had this but I know that I didn't open it because I wasn't really sure about how to use it. It does take a few tries to understand but I think I've got it, I use it everyday for school and its really easy to apply now. This is probably the best eyeliner I've ever tried and funnily enough, my friend asked me which eyeliner to buy and I told her that she should definitely get this one because its just so good. I don't think I'm ever going to buy another one, I might just keep re-buying this one every time I run out. But to be honest, I don't think will ever happen because I've hardly made an indent into the little pot and I use it every day and have done for a good few months so its definitely a good product to invest in.

You can get this HERE.

Maybelline Fit me! power in 315 Soft Honey: Again, I've only just started using this powder because I'd already opened the Rimmel London Lasting Minder Powder Foundation (which you can read about here). I think that its okay for a powder, I mean it does its purpose by taking away the shine on my face which I absolutely hate. I'm not really into shimmer at all, I just think a matte look is so much better for me. I also have the matching foundation which I think is a bit too orangey for my skin colour so I only use a tiny bit for school.

ChapStick in Strawberry: I only bought this because I'd ran out of my other lip balm; it was only £1.05 from Boots and that was the amount of change I had left in my purse. It's pretty good and it makes my lips feel soft for a good few hours which I guess is its only purpose yet nevertheless, a good purchase.




Clothes:

Khaki Fur Trim Hooded Parka: I've only had this for a few days yet I know that I'm going to love it, I've only wore it to school for one day but its so warm and lovely. I was really hesitant to get a coat because I never think one suits me. A bit padded one tends to dwarf my figure but I really love this one. I think that it suits me well and keeps me warm and that's all I really need. You can tell that parkas are in fashion at the moment because pretty much every person at my school wears one so yay for a lack of complete uniqueness.
You can get one HERE.





TV:

NCIS: Los Angeles: This is my new obsession. I know, I know, only last month it was Criminal Minds but now I'm over that. I watched as many episodes as I could but now I'm onto the next thing. I'm very fickle with things like that. I really want Kensi and Deeks to get together because I think they would be the perfect couple and I've even asked my mom to buy me the boxset for Christmas because I love it so much. I hope she doesn't confuse NCIS: Los Angeles with NCIS, because that's a completely different show with different characters and for some reason, I just can't get into it. It only started in 2003 but I don't know if its just my TV, but it looks like it was filmed in the 70's because the filter seems really grey and fuzzy. It's just not good. Whereas, NCIS: Los Angeles is bloody brilliant and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a bit of action/ crime on telly.


No comments:

Post a Comment