Saturday, August 16, 2014

AS Results 2014

The reason why I wanted to write this post is because I've been blogging for the last year how about hard Sixth Form has been, so I thought you would like to know the end result.

On Thursday the 14th, I found out my AS results and even though I passed all of them, I was sort of surprised. I mean, I'm usually pretty consistent with all subjects but this time, I got a wide variety of results. I received an A in Sociology which surprised me the absolute most, a B in General Studies which I wasn't really too bothered about, a C in English and a D in Maths and Psychology. So that was odd.

I thought I would be more worried about my D's because I tend to think that they're my best grades, but to be honest, I'm not. I would only have to re-sit two modules to bring my grades up completely. I don't have to do the entire year again which was my FEAR so that's over with. I've just been thinking about next year though, I mean I'll have to be doing my year 13 exams as well as two of my year 12 exams again. I counted it up and I'll probably be sitting 11 exams which isn't that bad considering I had 10 this year. Also the AS exams are before half term so I won't be doing them all at the same time. I really think that I can do it all and hopefully I will be.

To be honest, I think that as long as I keep revising for my Core 2 module in Maths and my Research Methods in Psychology, then I should be fine. I think what I'm going to do is just do a paper or so every other week to make sure I'm still actually learning. Of course I'm going to speak to my teachers and get a few resources off them but to be honest, I'm not too worried. In fact I'm actually really pleased and so was my mom, so that's good.

You can read my post on my GCSE Results from last year HERE, which is another reason why I wanted to write this. Its sort of like my tradition I guess.

 
Check out my last post: REVIEW: 'Happy Little Pill' by Troye Sivan - where I write about how much I've been loving the song

No comments:

Post a Comment