Sunday, August 10, 2014

REVIEW: 'Happy Little Pill' by Troye Sivan

I've wanted to review Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan ever since it came out because I just love it. It came out on the 25th of July and I have to say, I have played it at least once every single day since. I like to listen to it when I'm just chilling out in my room or doing my work, I just think its a really good song. His voice sounds incredible in it and the lyrics are just beautiful; it has a really cool pop/ techno vibe to the song and I LOVE IT.

So, as Troye is a YouTuber, I have been watching his videos for quite a long time now, probably close to 2 years now. I knew he sang and things but I had never really listened to his music before apart from his cover of 'Little Things' by One Direction which I thought was absolutely amazing. His videos just in general have made me laugh and smile, and I feel very proud of him for everything that he has done.

Flashforward to now and he is about to release his EP called TRXYE, and I am really excited to listen to it. It comes out on the 15th of August and I'm sure it'll do really well. I know that Happy Little Pill did AMAZINGLY, I mean it was #1 in 13 countries and top 10 in 31 countries which is INSANE.


You can preorder TRXYE here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/trxye-ep/id898132513

You can watch Happy Little Pill here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXeKoGx9zoM


Feel free to read my last post: July Favourites 2014 - where I write about all the things I enjoyed last month

No comments:

Post a Comment