Friday, August 02, 2013

My Favourites

I've decided to write this blog post so you can get to know me a bit more :)

Favourite movie?
My favourite movie is probably John Tucker Must Die, its one of my favourite films to watch because it makes me laugh so much. I love chick-flicks and rom-coms the most; I absolutely hate horror films because they make me scared and I just want to cry. I remember watching The Mummy with my friend Lauren, her older brother and his friends; I was only young and instead of them babysitting us, like he had promised our mothers, he let us watch the film and we cried for about a week afterwards.

Favourite song?
I have 3 favourite songs that I absolutely love and its really surprising because I am more of a pop person and I like chart music the most.
1) Wonderwall by Oasis - me and my friend Katie love Oasis so much that we always say we wish that they would get back together, such a shame.
2) Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls - I love this song because of the acoustic guitar and I don't know, its just a really good song. This song is one of the main reasons why I wanted to play guitar when I was younger; my mom bought me one but sadly, its not for me.
3) How To Save A Life by The Fray - this song always makes me cry because its so beautiful and romantic.

Favourite artist/band?
I love so many artists and bands; I probably listen to Pop music the most but I do like Rap music as well. I'm a big fan of Eminem and I can rap along to a lot of his songs because I do think he's an amazing songwriter and his lyrics are always really important. My mom used to listen to R'n'B music when I was little so I grew up listening to things like Destiny's Child and things like that. I was also a big fan of boybands like N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, Blue, Take That, and New Kids on the Block. My cousin Claire was actually a major fan of Westlife and because she was 12 years older than me, I pretty much followed her around like a little puppy dog just wanting to be her cause I thought she was so cool. I remember crying and refusing to go to sleep when I was about 3 or 4 because I wasn't allowed to go to a Westlife concert (I was such a weird child).

Now I like One Direction (typical 15 year old girl right?) and I was lucky enough to go to see them in April this year with my friends Katie and Beth, with tickets courtesy of Katie's mother who stayed up to order them for Katie's birthday. It was so good and I took loads of pictures and I screamed and shouted and cried. It was one of the most amazing days ever because we had fantastic seats and I swear Harry waved at me more than once (he's my favourite, just saying).

Favourite fizzy drink?
I love Dr Pepper, it tastes so good and yummy. I also like Cherry Coke because that's nice too.

Favourite TV show?
Now, it depends because if the question were to say current TV show then I would say The Big Bang Theory because its so funny and I love Sheldon so much. I've basically been watching it from the start and my friends were mocking me and now they're obsessed. But my favourite show of all time has to be FRIENDS, my mom bought me the boxset and I don't even know how many times I've seen it. I also watch it on Comedy Central and can even quote the show. I love it so much!

Favourite colour?
I don't think I have a favourite colour, when I was younger it used to be pink but now its probably peach, purple or red.

Favourite meal?
My favourite meal is either pizza or Chinese. I only have sweetcorn and onion on my pizza because it just tastes the best and because I'm a vegetarian, there isn't really much choice. I love Chinese as well and I usually order chips, prawn crackers and egg fried rice. It's not really adventurous but my local Chinese makes it so amazingly yummy.

Favourite holiday?
I really loved Bulgaria in 2007 and I went there for 2 weeks with my mom, aunty Tasha and cousin Oscar, aunty Emma and cousin Jade. It was really good, we stayed in a small hotel that only had 30 rooms or so. I also enjoyed the holiday because I spent my birthday there where we went to a really cool water park. My mom organised it all before I woke up and when I went into the main restaurant, there were balloons and a giant chocolate cake. It was so yummy and rich that even the smallest slice made me feel a bit sick. The weather for the first week was brilliant but for the second week, it rained so much that we weren't allowed out of the hotel. We spent the rest of the holiday upstairs watching TV eating Cheetos and putting those fake tattoos on our arms. The good old days :)

Favourite chocolate or sweet?
I have a major sweet tooth so I like pretty much all chocolate and sweets. I don't like mint chocolate at all because it just smells weird and tastes strange. I do like Terry's Chocolate Orange but I only eat it once a year because my mom buys me one every Christmas and puts it in my stocking. I also love Chocolate Fingers and Magic Stars because for some reason, it just tastes better in finger or star form, I don't know why. I love loads of types of sweets apart from liquorice and sherbet things.

Favourite fruit or vegetable?
I don't really like vegetables at all, my favourites would have to be sweetcorn, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli. I love fruit though: strawberries, bananas, apples, satsumas, watermelon, grapes, pineapple all sorts really.


Hope you've enjoying reading this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment