Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Favourites 2014

The last monthly Favourites I did was in January but I feel that I shouldn't write about things I like unless I'm absolutely sure I LOVE it. I also don't change things a lot and so its very rare that I use new things unless I need to. Some of these things will probably have been in a previous monthly Favourites post so I will link them below if they have. For some reason, I have just bought so much makeup lately and I really don't know why. Oh well.

Makeup Products:

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves in 003 Extreme Black: I've only recently bought this because my previous mascara ran out. I didn't pick it for any particular reason, if I remember correctly I bought it as half of a 'Two-For-One' offer at Superdrug. I actually really like it, the wand is absolutely MASSIVE and so works perfectly on your top lashes. I don't use it on my lower lashes just because it clumps them together which I don't like. The shape of the wand adds plenty on volume to your lashes which is perfect; it was also relatively cheap as well, £6.99 so I think its a decent product to buy.




Rimmel London Stay Matte Power in 001 Transparent: I LOVE this power. It is my makeup saviour, it really is. I use this every single day to 'set' my concealer and T-zone, and only really briefly on the rest of my face. It just takes away the shine which I absolutely hate. I also think it softens your foundation, especially if you use liquid which I do, and makes your skin look FLAWLESS. I chose Transparent because I wasn't sure how the other ones would transfer onto my skin, so if you have trouble getting the right correct foundation or concealer, then I would suggest this one. At only £3.99, its an absolute perfect product and I would recommend it to anyone. And it was the other half of the 'Two-For-One' on Rimmel London products so BARGAIN.




Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Deep 35: I have needed a new concealer for so long that this was literally the only reason why I went into Superdrug (I wasn't expecting to get distracted by mascara or powder, oops!). This one was pretty much the only one that I saw and so I didn't know what colour to get. I can never fit the right shade of anything and so I just guessed. The concealer matches my foundation which doesn't help because my foundation is a bit too dark, the joys eh. Anyway, instead of buying a new concealer, I just added 2 pumps of my mom's foundation into it to make it lighter so it was perfect.


Maybelline New York Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in 01 Black: I have mentioned this in my November Favourites before but since then I did switch to another eyeliner. However, I am firmly back onto this one because it is just the BEST one I have ever used and I know I say that about a lot of things but I really mean it. Its just perfect. Its the perfect formula which produces a beautiful black line and I love it. You can read about it my November Favourites.




Hair Products:

Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm: I love this product, I think someone gave me it as part of a gift set or something because I know I've had it for so long. I use it the day after I've washed my hair just because I think it gives the best results. I put it all over my hair, then put some simple plaits in it and leave it overnight. This way just makes my hair feel so much better and so much softer. Another thing that I've noticed as well is that it locks my curls in a lot nicer so I think this is a really good product.



Feel free to check out my last blog post: Why do I write this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment