Sunday, April 06, 2014

The Story of the NAKED 2 Palette

I've been watching makeup videos on YouTube for so long but its only recently that I've tried to replicate certain looks that I like. I've never had any real eye shadow palettes  apart from one my auntie bought me a few years, and so it didn't really bother me until now. I'm not one for intense bold eye shadows and so I thought some sort of Naked palette would be PERFECT for me. That was until I looked online at the website and saw the price... Holy frickin' cow. 

I don't really have a lot of money since I'm a 16 year old with no job (the joys eh), and so the money that I do have, I wasn't prepared to waste on makeup. And it would have been a waste considering I wouldn't have wore eye shadow to school and I really don't have a social life (this is no joke people, its so sad).

Anyway, since the Naked website was a dead end, I decided to look to Amazon for cheaper alternatives. I found one which was a Japanese product I think and so I ordered that one for £13. I knew it was going to take a while to come, about 3 weeks in the end, considering it was being delivered from across the world. I checked Amazon about 2 weeks after it'd been dispatched, and it said that the price of my makeup had been raised to £15 which I wasn't happy about, especially since it wasn't the actual product I wanted.

Anyway, when it came, I opened the box and to my surprise, Amazon had switched that crappy makeup product with the beautiful NAKED 2 palette. I seriously almost cried out of just sheer happiness. It was just brilliant and even better than that, when I looked at the invoice, it only charged me £13 instead of £15 so BARGAIN. Usually NAKED palettes are around the £40 mark and so I was amazingly lucky to be given that one. GOD BLESS.

I'll give you the link for the Amazon page where I got the NAKED 2 palette but first a little DISCLAIMER. There is absolutely no guarantee that you'll get the same product that I did, it might just be luck on my behalf so just bear that in mind. I shall be doing a review in a few weeks time anyway so look out for that as well.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trendy-Shadow-Palette-Eyeshadow-Makeup/dp/B00GXY5G10/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396792699&sr=8-2&keywords=trendy+aitao



Feel free to check out my last blog post: UPDATE MARCH 2014
 
I would really love if anyone reading my blog could follow me and I will follow anyone back if I understand how to do it. Thanks folks, love Tayla xx

1 comment: