Sunday, June 08, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG

It feels like only yesterday that I started blogging and already its been whole YEAR. I just can't believe it, I really can't. I mean, I've spoken before about why I started writing, in fact I wrote a post about it called Why do I write this blog?, where I explained in detail why I love doing it. But the fact that I've been doing this for a whole year consistently (I know I don't always post EVERY single week but details, details...), it just means so much to me. This blog means so much to me and I cannot tell you how proud I am of this little space on the Internet that I created.


Even though it has been a challenge, sorting out formats and layouts and things, blogging has always been something that I've always wanted to do, and I'm so glad that I have done.This time last year, I had just finished my GCSE's and was looking forward to the summer; fast forward to now where I'm starting Year 13 tomorrow with a fully documented account of my experience of Sixth Form. Who knows what this next year will bring, care to join me and find out?


Just a little thank you to anyone who reads my blog; it means a lot more than you will ever know, trust me...

You can read my last post: UPDATE MAY 2014 - where I talk about how my exams went.

No comments:

Post a Comment