Friday, June 13, 2014

REVIEW: 'Problem' by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea

I absolutely LOVE this song, I really do. Ever since the music video came out, I have just had it on repeat for days. Not only does does Ariana sound amazing as always, I really love the beat as well. The way that the melody changes throughout different parts suits the song absolutely perfectly.
I think the fact that Iggy Azalea featured during the song just made me love it even more. I mean, I'm usually indifferent towards her but I really think she made the song so much better. Together, they both make the song sound really good; in my opinion Ariana always make good pop songs but I think this one seems more edgy and upbeat because of Iggy, and I like that.
The video as well was really well made and I'm glad they went for a 60's sort of feel because I think it suits the video. I know that there were a lot of comments saying it didn't fit the song but I thought it did. It was quite a simple video meaning there was no storyline or anything but I think that sometimes that's best. The video had everything the song needed and I LOVED it.

Anyway, I thought I would do a quick review because there was a lot of attention around it when it came out, I mean it was trending on Twitter and like the sheep I am, I thought I'd give my opinions on it.


Read my last post: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG - where I celebrate my blog's first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment